Now that you have a good MP4 you might want to make it into a DVD.
Try this site and use DVD Flick.
- Add a “title” or MP4 file
- Change the Project destination folder at the bottom of the screen to write the DVD folders to.
- Then either play from the folders (creates one called dvd) or use ImgBurn to create iso or dvd disk.
Ever rented a DVD which no longer plays on your DVD player or changer? A bit annoying. Take a backup!
- Download the free version of WonderFox DVD Ripper Speedy.
- Choose the main movie. (In my case I had to choose a couple of tracks as there were two “movies” or episodes.
- The only setting I changed was we like to see subtitles
Since WonderFox only saved as MPG we need it to be in an MP4 container to play with our Plex server.
- Import the movie into MovieMaker. I still had my copy from when I upgraded Windows from 7 to 10.
- I’m just saving using the recommended setting with the Save Movie icon on the right.
Surprise?! After Windows 7 System Restore no longer keeps backup copies of previous versions of your files. File History isn’t enabled by default, so you can’t restore previous versions of files unless make some changes.
Go to File History and add an external drive.
File History only backs up copies of files that are in the Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos, and Desktop folders and the OneDrive files available offline on your PC. If you have files or folders elsewhere that you want backed up, you can add them to one of these folders.
Surprise #2. It will start backing up every file on your system without asking!
The reason I thought about using this feature is when my old Vista was hacked by ransomware, after I got control of the PC again, I was able to recovery all files (back to the previous version.)
External: Other choices of backing up your data.
Make changes here as needed.
For cell K1 copy value every 30 rows down.
Put this into a text file called info.php and add to root of website.
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
View like coolexample.com/info.php in a Web browser.
Help to debug errors like
BackUpWordPress requires PHP version 5.3.2 or later …
If you want to extend your range down you can do this by calculating the first 2 cells with your formula and then highlighting them. You now grap the little square on the bottom right of the highlighted area and drag that down, across or both.
If you have a specific cell (e.g. D2) which you wish for to remain in all the cells you extend your range to then in your 2 initial cell calculations use the following:
Extending Down and Across
Here’s the original source.
Here’s something which worked.
… simply index the network files as a workaround.
Add a non-indexed UNC as a library
1. Create a folder on your hard drive for shares. i.e. c:\share
2. Create another folder in the above share. i.e. c:\share\music
2. Link the Library to this folder.
3. Delete the folder.
4. Use the mklink in an elevated command prompt to make a symbolic link. Name the link the same as the folder you created above.
i.e – mklink /d c:\share\music \\server\music
5. Done. Now you have non-indexed UNC path as a library.
But it appears to be slow.
Here’s another reference to the same topic.
Windows special folder list and CLSID identifier codes.
e.g. Open Windows Explorer directly to Favorites, change the properties like this:
Windows 7 Documents:
Windows 7 Desktop:
Windows 7 My Computer: