Ever rented a DVD which no longer plays on your DVD player or changer? A bit annoying. Take a backup!
- Download the free version of WonderFox DVD Ripper Speedy.
- Choose the main movie. (In my case I had to choose a couple of tracks as there were two “movies” or episodes.
- The only setting I changed was we like to see subtitles
Since WonderFox only saved as MPG we need it to be in an MP4 container to play with our Plex server.
- Import the movie into MovieMaker. I still had my copy from when I upgraded Windows from 7 to 10.
- I’m just saving using the recommended setting with the Save Movie icon on the right.